Here is a list of things you should do if you are involved in an accident.
Protect yourself from future harm!
Do not admit guilt and speak with your insurance company about the incident.
- Stay Calm
- Try to get the vehicle to a safe area on the side of the road.
- Call 911. If people are injured speak with 911 operator for what to do.
- Exchange insurance information with the other party, if police officer is on scene
they will assist and obtain an accident report.
- Call your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Fill out all necessary claim paper work, and update your contact information with your insurance company.